Feauturing Your Voice : peggy_sue

Directly From  "The Voice" , our alternative stardoll user-based blog peggy_sue gave you a wonderful Stardoll Tip.



How to : Make a huge closet out of Starpoint pictures

_________________________

As I promised, today I'm going to show you how to
 make a closet for shoes & bags.(Unfortunately, clothes won't fit)

So, here's a picture from my suite:

(Click to enlarge)

It looks like a normal closet and I actually made it without paying for it!

All you have do to is buy a lot of those pictures with Starpoint
 sign for 0 starcoins and put them like this :


So, you have to be sure that you only put bottom LEFT corners and
 move the black frame over to the inner part of the picture. (Hope I explained well )

R EQUIRED TO MAKE THIS : Patience, time, will. 

And also, your closet doesn't have to be in the whole room, if you don't have
 that much shoes, bags, accesories.

(I still don't know what I'm going to do for tomorrow, but stay tuned)
Is this useful?
P.S. : If you didn't quite understand go to my suite and see how I did it and 
maybe you'll get it! If you still didn't understand contact me in the comments.


________________
Thanks for reading,
peggy_sue



Read more amazing tips and great Real Life stories.
 Comment and be friends with the 100 Writers.
go to "The Voice" by clicking 


while you are there check on how you can become a writer on the voice too...

...xoxo MSM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme