Make up tip/ VOTE ♥

Hello my dears !!!


Here's the make up post (little late I know : P )
Previous winner was: Anastasiarts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ** also: a non-ss wins again!

And now I wanna show you some Avril looks that GoldeneyeAlice user did . I couldnt decide which was the best so I decided not to waist her looks in the poll and show them to you to see her talent on Make up :

FIRSTLY: chocolatedog101 donated 15 Stardollars to our post! thank you!


and now it's time for you to decide who the last winner of Emma's 300 Sds donation should be :


If you want to donate for next Saturday contact sa…gataki !!


Make up tutorial?? => Amy Whinehouse!!! R.I.P.do you like it?
xoxo sa...gataki

For next week’s make up collage:

Send me your make up through tinypic/ photobucket/ Facebook (to Sa gataki) or tell me to look in your suite.

Make up theme : " Amy Whinehouse"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme