Must Have of the week- Looking for a banner!

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late... I'm trying not to be but real life always makes plans for me on Friday. But I'm here now and I have got a lot of things to show you!

First of all...I was thinking to have a banner for this segment. Are there any talented graphic designers reading my posts? If yes then create a banner, and I will pick the best 3. The 3rd place will be used for the next post, the second place will be used for the next 2 posts, and the 1st one will be the official banner of The Must Have Of The Week on Underneath Stardoll! So If you wanna make your graphics well known this is your chance.

The next thing I'm gonna do is revealing the finalists of the last Must Have. The theme I gave you was Fallen Angel... and I got a lot of outfits, most of them very original an beautiful. It was hard for me to choose the best 6 ones so I have a surprise for you! Check it out:



8 gorgeous finalists this week... Congrats to all of you!


This week, I choose this pretty top from the Moschino tribute store.


It is called Oh Beehave Top and it is on sale for 20 sardollars ( A bit expensive I know ) But you don't have to buy it, only do an outfit with it, upload to Tinypic or Imgur and leave the link in comments. The best 6 outfits will be in the next post. Good luck!


Ps. Don't forget about the banner ;-)

Any questions? Ask in comments on in my GuestBook


x Ioana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme